HR Clerical Officer
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: Up to £10.18 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33836
Expiry date: 2022-07-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit for multiple HR Clerical Officers for a 3 month temporary role with possible extension based in the Armagh catchment area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Armagh catchment area.
The Role: Credible role sits within Human Resources and Organisation Development department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Full range of administration support and advice for all HR activities in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintain computerised and manual personnel record systems.
- Handling electronic and verbal internal/external communications.
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties including word processing, filing, and photocopying as required.
- Ad-hoc duties as issued via line management.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Candidates with 1 year previous administrative experience including word processing, data input
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language
- 1 year experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- OCR/RSA Stage II Typewriting/Word Processing or equivalent.
- Experience in administration of accounts/invoices.
- Experience of dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **