Human Resource Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46163
Expiry date: 2023-10-24
Honeycomb is thrilled to be recruiting for a HR Administrator on behalf of a remarkable charity based in Belfast. This role offers brilliant flexi-time, hybrid working and learning & development opportunities at £22,000-£24,000.
This is a great opportunity for a HR graduate or if you're at the beginning of your HR career only needing 6 months experience, you will gain exposure to the full remit of HR. You will have the brilliant benefit of working side by side with the HR manager, who is committed and engaged with your progression into the HR world - how exciting!
- Salary £22,000 - £24,000
- Hybrid working - 3 days from home
- 32 Days annual leave inc. 12 stat
- Auto pension enrolment
- Training and Development opportunities
- Flexi-time policy
- Healthcare cashback scheme
This is an outstanding organisation who enable people with disabilities to get the most out of their lives. Their services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your professional growth and is the ideal role for someone who would like to take the next step in their HR career.
What would a typical day look like for you?
The key to this role is to be engaging and eager to learn, every day will bring new development opportunities and some daily tasks will include:
- Administrative duties include, responsible for maintaining a system for archiving HR records, ensuring all policies, procedures and forms from your area of responsibility meet the standards required
- Responsible for administration and compliance of end-to-end recruitment processes, carry out pre-employment checks, issuing requests for references/Access NI/NISCC registration and follow up as required
- Ensuring sickness absence is documented, uploading accurate information on to the system in a timely manner
- Completing and communicating monthly reports for absence, supporting with the monitoring of absence triggers in line with policy, providing administrative support and engaging in meetings when required
- Assisting in minute taking of meetings pertaining to investigation, disciplinary, grievance and performance matters
- Administration of the Right to Work process, ensuring compliance with all requirements
- Support in the delivery of employee engagement activities and for the length of service awards
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current NI legislation and case law
- Supporting HR administration projects where required
- Representing and promoting the organisation in a positive manner
You will be an engaging and adaptable individual who will bring their energy to the work place, providing administrative support and always willing to dive into the task at hand.
You will also have:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a HR administrative role
- Strong and genuine interest in HR, with a keen sense to develop and learn
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite, particularly Word & Excel
- Achievement of, or working toward CIPD Level 3 or above
- Proactive by nature, taking initiative in tasks, showing ambition and drive
- Desire to continue development and avail of learning opportunities
- Ability to work well within a team setting, good communication and strong customer service skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.