Human Resource Administrator (home-working, Northern Ireland)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41637
Expiry date: 2023-05-19
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Human Resources Administrator to support the delivery of the HR strategy.
The role is permanent and full-time with remote working. Please note, to be eligible for this position you must be living in Northern Ireland, as you will be expected to travel to the head office when required.
The successful candidate will gain HR generalist experience at administrator level. If you have recently obtained your CIPD qualification or currently working towards this, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Salary range between £22K - £24K - depending on skills and experience
- Working from home and agile working benefits
- Flexi-time policy
- Training and progression opportunities
- Generous leave entitlement
- Occupational Sick Pay scheme
- Private medial insurance
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team in a timely and accurate manner. The HR Administrator will support the delivery of the HR strategy ensuring that the Charity provides a value-added service to meet organisational requirements. You will be playing a key role in developing and integrating new systems and supporting all aspects of the employee lifecycle within a busy HR team.
- Providing administrative support to the busy HR team
- Responsible for compliance of the recruitment lifecycle
- Carry out pre-employment checks, issuing requests for references/Access NI/NISCC
- Support, maintain and implement the development of HR and payroll systems
- Ensuring all policies and procedures meet organisational standards
- Absence management including reporting, monitoring and assisting with meetings
- Employee relations and engagement support including investigations, disciplinaries
A full job description will be provided if you are shortlisted.
You will have;
- Hold a CIPD Level 3 or working towards this
- Minimum 6 months experience completing HR administrative duties
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Team player and can work on own initiative
- Can communicate in a professional and timely manner
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **