Human Resources Assistant
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: Up to £10.29 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35243
Expiry date: 2022-09-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our education sector client, to recruit a Human Resources Assistant on a temporary contract based in Ballymena. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a large prestigious organisation.
This client is the main provider of further education across four of the eleven council areas in Northern Ireland and provide individuals with a wide range of qualifications.
This credible position is to assist in the efficient administration of the HR function and reports into the Human Resources Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the computerised HR database.
- Prepare documentation for shortlisting and interviewing recruitment panels, any feedback requests or appeals following shortlisting or interviewing.
- Attendance as necessary at meetings to take notes and production of these and follow up actions as required.
- Assist with admin tasks across the department.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum of 4 grades A to C GCSEs including Maths and English.
- Experience answering telephone calls and either note taking or records management.
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in an office environment carrying out administrative duties.
- Experience of using spreadsheets, databases, email and word processing.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- Customer service experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **