Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Hollie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47624
Expiry date: 2023-12-15
Honeycomb is thrilled to be recruiting an Insolvency Administrator for our client based in Belfast City Centre. Going from strength to strength, our client is excited to add another team member to their established business.
- 5% pension contribution
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression as the company is in an exciting period of growth
The business is one of the UK's leading corporate Rescue and Recovery Practices, with offices based in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Belfast team has leading experts in all aspects of rescue and recovery, with expertise in providing the optimal solutions.
They are a team of highly skilled and ambitious professionals, who are dedicated to exceeding their clients' expectations. They pride themselves on being trusted advisors to their clients and act with integrity in all that they do. The team is made up of some of the UK's brightest professionals who bring integrity, diligence and passion to their work. They enjoy collaborating, sharing expertise, developing their skill sets with every new challenge.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Reviewing and managing IVA cases
- Dealing with expenditure requests
- Dealing with client queries
- Dealing with bank requisitions
- Handling general admin duties
- Drafting reports and proposals
- Scheduling creditors' meetings
- Experience working in an Insolvency environment
- Knowledge and understanding within Insolvencies
- Strong IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administrative and organisational capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable commitment to working as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and the ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong, task focused, team player with a positive and proactive approach
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.