Insurance Customer Advisor (Remote)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41348
Expiry date: 2023-05-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of the biggest names in the Northern Irish insurance market, in the recruitment of permanent, remote insurance customer service advisors on either a full or part time basis. Please note, you must be based in Northern Ireland to be eligible for this role.
Are you an insurance professional looking to take your career to the next level? This role is joining the excellent customer service team already established, playing an instrumental role in meeting and exceeding targets, and compliance and quality levels in a collaborative environment. This opportunity to join a leading business, offering a fantastic benefits package, is not one to be missed!
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,500 + excellent bonus structure
- Monthly work from home allowance
- Generous holidays: 26 days annual leave plus 7 statutory days
- Flexible working hours - suits those seeking full-time, part-time, or condensed hours
- Remote working (Please note you must live in Northern Ireland to be eligible for this position)
- Equipment provided
- 4% pension contribution
- Heavily discounted Car and Home Insurance for employees and their friends and family
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 15 hours of paid "My Time" to dedicate to Wellbeing and/or Self Development
- Perks at Work
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Free online fitness classes including Pilates and yoga
- Employer supported volunteering opportunities
- Free remote GP service, money and wellbeing support
- Excellent training process
This company has almost 50 years in the business, during which time they have built a staff of 200 in Northern Ireland and an exceptional reputation as a reliable expert in insurance.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Handling inbound and outbound calls for existing customers with queries related to motor insurance
- Completing transactions for mid-term changes, mid-term transfers, and adhoc queries
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Complying with all insurance and FCA regulatory guidelines and underwriting rules
- Recording and maintaining customer records
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times
- Continuously developing knowledge of the product range
- Actively dealing with a large volume of customer calls
- Promoting and selling Gap insurance
- Liaising with insurer underwriters and other partners to assist customer needs
- At least 2 years' Personal Lines or Commercial insurance experience, ideally with motor products
- Telephony customer service experience
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Open to feedback
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- High levels of computer literacy
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.