Insurance Executive- Rapidly Growing Business!
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35371
Expiry date: 2022-09-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting their client, a rapidly expanding Insurance Broker, in the recruitment for Insurance Sales Advisors, within their Personal and Commercial lines department. This role will is ideal for ambitious, innovative, individuals who have experience in Insurance, but are looking for an opportunity that offers progression and development.
The Client is a successful Insurance Broker, who have massive plans over the next two years to develop and grow their team. They specialise in Personal and Commercial lines, both Motor and Home insurance. The business are in a period of growth where they are expanding their outlets in to the digital realm, with web-chat and online platforms to increase their exposure, whilst remaining personable with first class customer service.
As an Insurance Sales Advisor You will service both inbound and outbound telephone calls from new and existing customers for Car, Home & Van Insurance.
You will also be responsible for identifying insurance policies that best meet the needs of your customer whilst also looking at up selling additional products where appropriate.
Additional parts of the role will also include;
- Handling New Business, Renewal and Mid Term Adjustment calls, both inbound and outbound for Car, Home & Van Insurance.
- Outbound calling live leads.
- Maximising sales, selling optional extras, cross selling and setting up finance agreements.
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, ensuring all activities are FCA compliant.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Admin tasks including sending out policy documents, verifying no claims bonuses and processing renewal invitations.
- Liaising with insurers and other partners to resolve queries.
- Working towards personal, team and business performance and quality targets.
- The ideal candidate will be coming from an Insurance background in a similar discipline (including Claims Handler, Underwriters ect).
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including Maths & English)
- Have excellent knowledge in different insurance products.
- Have excellent client facing, communication skills to resolve queries first time.
- Ability to work as part of an established team.
You will also be innovative and excited about making an impact on the business growth!
Whats in it for you?
- Salary £24,000-£26,000 based on skills and experience.
- Hybrid working between home and the new city centre office.
- Monthly uncapped bonus scheme.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Additional day's leave for your birthday.
- Private medical Insurance.
- Company health & wellbeing package.
- Company quarterly events.
- Fully funded CII qualifications.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **