Insurance Sales Advisor (Remote or Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £18500 - £20000.00 per annum + Pension, Generous Holidays
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37722
Expiry date: 2022-12-21
Honeycomb is delighted to assist a leading Northern Ireland Insurance Brokerage with the recruitment of Insurance Sales Advisors. These roles are full-time and permanent. They have flexible work arrangements, meaning you can work remotely or with a hybrid model to suit your needs.
With almost 40 years of experience, this company is one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable names when it comes to insurance. This company specialises in a range of insurance products, including Car, Home, and Vehicle.
The role involves taking inbound calls from customers to discuss a range of insurance products, to assess how these products meet the needs of the customers, and to sell them the products.
Typical Duties of the Role include:
- Handling a range of predominantly inbound calls, with some need for outbound calls;
- Meeting a range of personal, team, and department targets in regards to customer satisfaction, compliance and quality, and sales;
- Discussing and selling insurance products which meet customers individual needs;
- Managing customer relationships, by building rapport and trust;
- Recording and maintaining customer records;
- Being open and honest and behaving in a professional and appropriate manner at all times;
- Delivering and maintaining quality levels;
- Attending team meetings and briefings;
- Participating in any training as dictated by the needs of the business to ensure continuous development of product knowledge;
- Liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Dealing with customer data ethically and compliantly;
- Working within the Financial Conduct Authority's Regulations;
- Carrying out any other additional duties as required by the company.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (Including Maths and English) OR Equivalent qualifications;
- At least in a 2 years' target driven sales or customer advisory role;
- Experience in a customer focused environment and passionate delivering exceptional customer service;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- A flexible, adaptable individual who is open to feedback;
- Excellent IT literacy, including strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- A keen team player with the ability to work alone.
- Previous Insurance, Call Centre or Financial Services experience.
- Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 (Dependent on skills and experience);
- Monthly performance-based bonus;
- Working from Home Allowance;
- Remote or Hybrid Working - With the flexibility to work around you;
- 35 hours per week;
- 26 days holiday + 7 Statutory Days + Your Birthday Off;
- Salary increase after probation;
- 5% Pension;
- Opportunities for Internal development.
Hours of Work:
- Business Opening Hours: Monday -Friday - 9am - 7pm; Saturday - 9am - 1pm.
- You will work 35 hours across shifts throughout the week.
- You will work approx 1 in every 4 Saturdays.