Insurance Support Executive
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36073
Expiry date: 2022-09-29
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting their client, a rapidly expanding Insurance Broker, in the recruitment for an Insurance Support Executive within their Commercial Lines department. The role will involve a mixture of Administration and Sales, including processing policies, issuing documents and gathering quotes for customers. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals wishing grow professionally, with career development supported by fully funded accreditation's. Experience in Insurance is essential for this position.
The Client is a successful Insurance Broker, who have large scale plans over the next two years to develop and grow their team. They specialise in Personal and Commercial lines, both Motor and Home insurance, with a customer base throughout the UK. The business is in a period of accelerated growth and are expanding their outlets in to the digital realm, with web-chat and online platforms to increase their exposure, whilst remaining personable with first class customer service.
As an Insurance Support executive, you will be based in the Commercial Lines department, working alongside Account Handlers and Sales Executives, providing a business support function with a varied range of Administration tasks. There will also be an element of sales in this role, providing even greater exposure and career development pathways.
Some of the day to day tasks will include:
- Preparing and issuing renewal quotes for current customers
- Processing sales from Account Handlers and issuing documents to relevant individuals
- Providing quotes to both new and current customers
- Seek to cross sell additional products to maximise revenue
- Update customer files with Mid Term Adjustments
- The ideal candidate will be coming from an Insurance background in a similar discipline (including Claims Handler, Underwriters ect).
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including Maths & English)
- Have excellent knowledge in different insurance products.
- Have excellent client facing, communication skills to resolve queries first time.
- Ability to work as part of an established team.
You will also be innovative and excited about making an impact on the business growth!
- Salary £24,000-£26,000 based on skills and experience.
- Hybrid working between home and the new city centre office.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Additional day's leave for your birthday.
- Private medical Insurance.
- Company health & well being package.
- Company quarterly events.
- Fully funded CII qualifications.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **