International Customer Support Coordinator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44442
Expiry date: 2023-08-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful manufacturing company to recruit an International Customer Support Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. With an interesting product range and services globally, our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Providing first class customer support to all international customers, ensuring high levels of communication, updating of all customer accounts and processing of any returns when required.
- High level data entry alongside conducting market research within the industry.
- Working on the sales process for international customer orders, including quotations, accurate recording of orders on the system and handling any issues/ complaints efficiently.
- Providing any other administrative support in order to promote business success such as, maintaining SLA's and raising of invoices.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong customer support/ administrative experience, ideally working with an international customer base.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong rapport with customers.
- IT proficient including all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, someone who works well both individually and collaboratively.
The package for this role including a salary range of £25,000- £30,000 dependant on experience, with a working week of 8:30-4:30 Monday- Friday. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. This role is based on site in Belfast, with free parking on site. Within this role you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team in an exciting industry.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **