Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44087
Expiry date: 2023-08-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a market leading Manufacturing business, to recruit an Inventory Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. Based in Dungannon, our client is a leader in their field, operating at a global scale and providing an exceptional service worldwide. With the continual demand within the industry, this makes it a great time to join an ever- expanding business.
- Monitoring of all inventories across the business, including stock counting, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Maintaining all inventory data across various departments, identifying any discrepancies.
- High level data entry including collating of reports.
- Developing a plan which will assist in the smooth running of inventory department, alongside identifying areas of improvement.
- Previous experience working within an inventory or high level data role.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Strong systems experience, including all MS packages, experience in ERP systems would be advantageous.
- A strong team player with capabilities to work within a busy environment.
The package for this role offers a salary range from £22,000-£25,000 dependant on candidate experience, alongside additional benefits. This is an opportunity to join a well-established team and support your career development. With a working week of Monday- Thurs 8am-5pm and an early finish on Fridays!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **