Investment Bank Reporting Analyst (Graduate)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36237
Expiry date: 2022-11-15
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an Regulatory Analyst Graduate position within a Global Investment Bank who are experiencing accelerated growth. This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Graduates (or any other related degree) to establish an exciting and successful career within the Investment space.
The client is a global investment bank, with offices worldwide. They specialise in a number of services including sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing as well as investment banking services, to name a few. With a focus on delivering value to their clients, they are now looking to expand their Belfast team with the recruitment of a Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
In this role, you will be apart of the key function within the business that is Regulatory Reporting and Controls team. You will be responsible for reviewing and producing daily reports on Transactions, to ensure they meet all regulatory requirements on behalf of the Banks entities. You will have a key eye for detail with an analytical approach and strong attention to detail as you will be monitoring trades.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Completing daily reconciliations with high accuracy.
- Continuously reviewing Legislation and Regulations to ensure all trades are compliant.
- Provide metrics to Senior Staff
- First Line of Defense- reviewing transactions using metrics, to identify anomalies and any requirements to escalate cases.
- University degree in a relevant area such as Finance, Economic, or recognised professional equivalent qualification
- Experience working in professional or financial services
- Genuine interest in establishing a career within Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to establish strong relationships with a variety of clients
- Strong skillset in utilising the full Microsoft Suite. In particular, the ability to use excel to summarise financial data.
- Salary- extremely competitive
- Vibrant Belfast city centre office
- On site gym
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent pension scheme
- Corporate benefits package including Private Medical
- Opportunity to purchase own shares
- 35 days leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **