Investment Banking Graduate- Reconciliation Analyst
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36239
Expiry date: 2022-10-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Administrator specialising in reconciliation analysis. This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Graduates (or any other related degree) to establish an exciting and successful career with a Global Investment bank. This is a permanent, full time role.
This is a first class opportunity for Finance Graduates (or any other relevant degree), who are interested in the investment side of finance, to join a busy Prime department, gaining exposure to the management of stocks and shares.
The client is a global investment bank, with offices worldwide. They specialise in a number of services including sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing as well as investment banking services, to name a few. With a focus on delivering value to their clients, they are now looking to expand their Belfast team with the recruitment of a Reconciliation Analyst.
The role will focus on reconciliations and provision of shadow reporting to the companies clients. You will be working with stocks and shares on behalf of the companies clients providing a high level of accuracy to ensure figures reconcile. You will have a key eye for detail with an analytic approach and strong attention to detail as you will be reviewing and monitoring the movement of trades.
Responsibilities will include;
- General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling transactions, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Collaborate with cross functional teams ensuring quality and accuracy of data
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- University degree in a relevant area such as Finance, Economic, or recognised professional equivalent qualification
- Experience working in professional or financial services
- Genuine interest in establishing a career within Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to establish strong relationships with a variety of clients
- Strong skill set in utilising the full Microsoft Suite. In particular, the ability to use excel to summarise financial data.
- Salary- extremely competitive
- Vibrant Belfast city centre office
- On site gym
- Excellent pension scheme
- Corporate benefits package including Private Medical
- Opportunity to purchase own shares
- 35 days leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **