Investment Team Processor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £22470.00 per annum
Contacts: Orla Bunting, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41363
Expiry date: 2023-05-23
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Hub Financial Solutions part Just Group to recruit Investment Team Processors to work in their growing team in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team, to develop and grow your career within financial services
This is a full time, permanent position.
You will work a 35 hour week, Monday - Friday rota pattern of 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm.
The role comes with a great initial training programme based full time in office, Belfast - Ormeau Road. After the initial training period is complete the role offers a hybrid working model
The role comes with a great competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and enhanced benefits package
Hub Financial Solutions are one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. As an organisation their aim is to help people achieve a better later life, through various services and financial advice
As a result of recent growth, HUB is expanding across various areas of the business creating a number of vacancies within the Belfast team
As an Investment Team Processor, you will play a key role in providing both telephony and administrative support to wider teams and customers.
- Guide and assist customers through the application process
- Communicate risks and consequences to customers via telephony and email
- Carry out anti-money laundering checks and accurately record the response on system
- Work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues
- Completing processing and administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Managing customer accounts, liaising with family members and third parties
- Ensure customers are provided with advice and service that is compliant with all existing legal, regulatory, and all standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- Experience working within a Financial Services environment
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent inc Maths and English
- Experience within customer service environment, face-to-face or telephony
- Experience of working with IT systems, demonstrating an understanding of Microsoft packages
- Strong service delivery ethic with a focus on quality, competency, and accuracy
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify problems & generate solutions
- Willingness to continue professional development and grow a career within financial services
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,470.00-£26,964.00 per year