Invoice Administrator, Public Sector (Coleraine, hyrbrid)
Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £11.90 - £11.93 per hour
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41050
Expiry date: 2023-05-09
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our public sector client with an Immediate experienced invoice administrator requirement. FT Temporary 3month+ post,hybrid package to Coleraine 3 days per week.
The Client - This large public sector organisation has won awards for promoting a fantastic culture, particularly noted amongst the finance function. A hard working team who meet collectively in office on site every Wednesday and otherwise operate throughout a hybrid structure of 3 days in total on site and 2 at home (once training is completed). Credible exposure to a range of systems and further potential opportunities.
The Role is reporting to the Senior Finance Administrator and will consist of the following typical duties:
- Deliver day-to-day administrative support and deal with all relevant queries for the work area.
- Where a query arises in the financial operations, liaise with the relevant budget holder and take appropriate action to ensure prompt resolution and strict adherence to the University policies and procedures.
- Operate Finance systems for the input and output of data in accordance with the organisational internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare and reconcile financial information in the relevant financial ledgers, ensuring data is properly and accurately processed and that specified deadlines for the completion of the work is met. This will include the upload of IT files to the finance systems.
- Prepare, review and process documentation in accordance with internal control procedures for the relevant work area.
- Operate and adhere to strict control processes and perform control account reconciliations in accordance with the internal control procedures and best practice.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 1 years' similar experience of working in finance administration/ invoice processing post.
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Experience of reconciliation of financial records.
- GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Microsoft Office experience - Excel specifically
- Experience in a similar large organisation finance dept.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence !