Invoice Finance Officer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40404
Expiry date: 2023-04-07
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Danske Bank to recruit for a number of an Invoice Finance Officer to work along side the team in the Head Office in Belfast City Centre.
This role will offer great exposure and experience within the banking and financial sector, working in Danske Bank Head Office.
The position will be working a 35 hour week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and will, initially a temporary contract which may lead to great opportunities within the bank.
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in Northern Ireland and aim to be the best bank in Northern Ireland for customers, colleagues, partners and society.
As a Invoice Finance Officer , you will play a key role in performing processing and administrative activities. Duties include:
- Processing invoices
- Managing account systems
- Analysing and inputting corresponding data
- Completing processing and administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Liaising with internal/external clients via written and telephone communication
- Work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues
- Carry out any other administrative duties as required, such as filing, maintenance of records, mail, basic maintenance of systems and equipment etc.
- 6 GCSEs grade C+ in Maths and English
- Experience working on a range of Account systems including Sage
- Prior Banking or Financial Services experience
- Great analytical skills with ability to identify problems & generate solutions
- Strong eye for attention to detail
- Experience of working with IT systems, demonstrating understanding of Microsoft packages specifically Excel
- Strong service delivery ethic with a focus on quality, competency and accuracy
- Credit control experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 9-12 months