Junior Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37393
Expiry date: 2022-12-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known Belfast City Centre law firm, with the recruitment of a Junior Legal Secretary on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to begin their career as a Legal Secretary, with the opportunity to develop.
Our client provides services which include Employment Law, Commercial property, Personal Injury Litigation, Residential Property and Corporate & Commercial. They have a professional reputation, meeting all their client's needs by providing expert advice and guidance.
The Legal Secretary will work within a small team of support staff, assist the conveyancing solicitor by completing a range of administrative duties, within residential and commercial conveyancing, to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Belfast City Centre in a dynamic office environment.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining diary management and organising meetings.
- Liaising with clients, team members and external agencies.
- Communicating face-to-face, telephone and email.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Transcribing from digital dictation.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents within necessary time scales.
- Facilitating meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Answering phone calls and liaising with clients to manage their expectations regarding timescales, progress and outcomes.
- Registering and sending title deeds back and forth.
- Proofreading legal documents.
- Displaying a high level of attention to case files.
- Any other administrative duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- 6 months of administrative experience.
- Excellent typing skills.
- £20,000-22,000, depending on skills and experience.
- 23 days + statutory holidays.
- Company Pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.