Junior Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37393
Expiry date: 2022-12-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known law firm, with the recruitment of a Junior Legal Secretary within the Belfast City Centre, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to begin their career as a Legal Secretary, with the opportunity to develop.
Our client provides services which include Employment Law, Commercial property, Personal Injury Litigation, Residential Property and Corporate & Commercial. They have a professional reputation, meeting all their client's needs by providing expert advice and guidance.
This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Belfast City Centre. The Junior Legal Secretary will work to assist the team by completing a range of duties day-to-day.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining diary management and organising meetings.
- To liaise with clients, team members and external agencies.
- Communicate face-to-face, telephone and email.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- To keep records and files up to date.
- Complete general administrative duties such as filing, updating and organisation.
- To type with accuracy.
- Proofread legal documents.
- Display a high level of attention to case files.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- 6 months of administrative experience.
- Good typing skills.
Salary and Benefits
£20-22k, depending on skills and experience.
23 holidays including statutory days.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.