Junior PA, 3mth+ pub sector contract
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £10.62 per annum
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35664
Expiry date: 2022-10-04
Honeycomb is delighted to supporting our large public sector organisation client with the uptake of a Junior Personal Assistant (CEO Office). 3 month contract, Belfast city centre.
The Client: This organisation operates across a large remit and therefore many specialist departments. With it's CEO office at the heart of it, additional business support staff is currently required. Likely extension & competitive package inclusive of 33 days holiday per annum. Furthermore, access & eligibility towards internal further fixed term contract assignments.
The Role: This highly credible opportunity would look excellent on a CV for development throughout a business support scope. Further details disclosed throughout application. Reporting to Executive Management Support Personnel, typical duties would include:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for the Senior Management Team
- To supervise and manage the performance of any assigned staff to actively ensure their development in line with corporate
- To provide a diary management service and deal with incoming and outgoing calls for the Senior Management supporting the CEO.
- Process incoming mail, internal and external and distribute and copy on a daily
- To prepare minutes and agendas for meetings and service them
- To type confidential letters and reports (including committee reports)
- To organise meetings as required including hospitality for meetings, room bookings, lunches and refreshments as required.
- To maintain and develop any filing systems in operation as directed by Business Support Assistant
- To provide operational cover for various business support functions as required and to assist within these functions as necessary.
Experience: The suited candidate should possess at least 1+ years' relevant experience surrounding the following:
- Carrying out administrative duties which may include diary management including organising appointments and meetings;
- liaising with senior management and professional officers;
- servicing meetings including taking minutes and organising agendas
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **