L&D Admin (10 month+ contract, Antrim 50% hybrid)
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £18500.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33687
Expiry date: 2022-07-16
Honeycomb is recruiting on behalf of a large public sector organisation for a L&D Administrator. 10month+ maternity contract, Antrim (50% hybrid)
The Client: This organisation operates across a large remit and therefore relies on it's learning and development centre to ensure the functionality of many specialist departments. Once recruited, all staff are provided with onboarding and accress to an excellent range of Training and Development opportunities. Currently, with an opening on their Antrim site to bring onboard an experienced L&D administrator to join a high functioning team. Excellent package and benefits discussed throughout application.
The Role: This highly credible opportunity would be first in class for a successful candidate looking to excel in the field of 'Learning and Development'. Reporting to the L&D Manager, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the successful operation of the L&D Training
- Support the implementation of specific projects as requested
- Ensure the timely administration of the L&D Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring training information is input correctly, training records are maintained and associated reports are generated, as
- Co-ordinate mandatory Health & Safety medicals and administration of the associated HR system to store, track and report on staff medical
- Raise, process and receipt supplier payments via the associated financial systems, adhering to corporate policy and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the resources within the L&D Training Centre, ensuring allocation of training rooms to staff, arrange catering and liaise with suppliers ahead of training course commencement.
- Act as a point of contact of all L&D related queries, answering telephone calls and managing the central L&D email inbox.
The Person: Essential Criterion
- A minimum of 18 months experience working in a systems administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in a Learning & Development
- Experience processing medical
- Willingness to work towards completion of CIPD Level 3
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.