Legal Administrator / Secretary (Belfast City Centre)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35748
Expiry date: 2022-10-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a very reputable law firm, in the recruitment of a Legal Administrator/Secretary. The role is based in Belfast city centre and is a full-time, permanent position. The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of administrative work.
Typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings.
- Opening & closing case files.
- Audio typing extremely accurately.
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents.
- Ensuring files are up to date and accurate, with high attention to detail.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents in a timely manner.
- Facilitating meeting updates and providing reminders.
- Answering phone calls and taking precise notes.
- Any other general administrative duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong administrative experience (essential).
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong organisational and workflow management skills.
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information.
- Audio typing experience is desirable.
- £20k-£25k (Depending on skills and experience).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.