Legal Personal Assistant (Corporate)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40005
Expiry date: 2023-05-09
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a growing leading law firm based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of a Legal PA in the Corporate Department. This is a full-time permanent role, with the option of 3 days per week working from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal PA to step foot into a great law firm, who are continuously growing. Give yourself the opportunity to develop within an exceptional company! Based in Belfast, you will be in the office 2 days per week, with the option of working 3 days at home.
- Salary range between £25 - £28K depending on skills and experience
- Hybrid working scheme (2 days in the office, 3 days from home)
- 25 days holidays plus statutory days
- Great company culture with the opportunity for development.
Your role as a Legal PA is an important part of the business services department. This role is heavily reliant on providing support and guidance on a daily basis. Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel, accommodation and appointments
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Organising meetings, hospitality and follow-up on action points
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising and collaborating with other team members and departments
- Maintain management and office systems
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face.
You will have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Personal Assistant in the legal environment.
- Proactive and ambitious individual
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company, who are growing out the Belfast team. They are looking for you to join the team, bringing your skills and knowledge to the down-to-earth and friendly business support department.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **