Legal Secretary (3-4 days)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37395
Expiry date: 2022-12-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary within Belfast City Centre, on a permanent basis for 3-4 days per week.
Our client provides services which include Employment Law, Commercial property, Personal Injury Litigation, Residential Property and Corporate & Commercial. They have a professional reputation, meeting all their client's needs by providing expert advice and guidance.
This role is 3-4 days per week, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre. The Legal Secretary will work to assist the Conveyancing team by completing a range of duties within the office.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining diary management and organising meetings.
- To liaise with clients, team members and external agencies.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To keep and maintain records and files up to date.
- Complete general administrative duties such as filing, updating and organisation.
- Facilitate meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- To type with extreme accuracy.
- Proofread and transcribe legal documents.
- Display a high level of attention to case files.
- Use effective communication through email, telephone, and face-to-face interactions.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Legal Secretary experience essential, Conveyancing desirable.
- Audio typing.
Salary and Benefits
£23-26k, depending on skills and experience.
23 holidays including statutory days.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.