Legal Secretary / Administrator (Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35744
Expiry date: 2022-10-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client in the recruitment of a legal secretary / administrator. This client has been providing legal advice across Northern Ireland for more than 25 years in areas such as Litigation, Matrimonial and Family Law, Property, Employment, Criminal Law, Banking and Finance, Debt, Licensing, and Wills and Inheritance. This role is based just outside Belfast city centre and is a full-time, permanent position.
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of administrative work. Typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management and organising meetings.
- Opening & closing case files.
- General administrative duties.
- Audio typing extremely accurately.
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents.
- Ensuring files are up to date and accurate, with high attention to detail.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents in a timely manner.
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders.
- Answer phone calls and take precise notes.
- High levels of confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong administrative skills and experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong organisational and work flow management skills.
- Audio typing experience desirable.
- £20k-£25k (Depending on skills and experience)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please
send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson,
Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.