Legal Secretary/Administrator (Newtownabbey)
Location: Newtownabbey, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36061
Expiry date: 2022-10-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a long-standing law firm in the recruitment of a Legal Secretary/Administrator within Conveyancing. This company takes their corporate social responsibility seriously by sponsoring and supporting various charities. The role is a full-time, permanent contract, based in Newtownabbey.
The Legal Secretary will work to assist the conveyancing solicitors by completing a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings.
- Transcribing and proofreading documents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of files and documents.
- Ensuring files are kept updated.
- Transcribing from digital dictation.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents within necessary time scales.
- Facilitating meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Answering phone calls and liaising with clients to manage their expectations regarding timescales, progress and outcomes.
- Registering and sending title deeds back and forth.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other administrative duties necessary.
- Strong professional administration experience (essential).
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 6 months experience in a legal secretary role (desirable).
- Audio-typing experience (desirable).
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent workflow management skills.
- Salary dependent on skills and experience.
- Holidays: 20 days leave + statutory holidays.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.
* Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.