Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38724
Expiry date: 2023-07-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading and established law firm in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a full-time permanent basis. This position is full-time in the office, 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join a leading law firm and supportive team. This role offers top-class training, a supportive work environment and the chance to develop a range of skills and experience.
- Salary range between £23 - £28k, depending on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Attractive benefit package
- The opportunity for development
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide support to the wider team with a range of duties, on a daily basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel and accommodation
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Draft and maintain legal documents
- Maintain management and office systems
- Managing correspondence through face-to-face, email and telephone
- Organising meetings, hospitality and follow-up on action points
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with other secretaries, team members and departments
- Audio typing
- Opening and closing case files
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face
- General administration duties
You will have;
- Experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience in case management systems
- Great timekeeping and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **