Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40499
Expiry date: 2023-04-05
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a long-established Northern Ireland law firm based in Co Down, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with the option of flexible working hours.
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a small countryside law firm. Our client provides a range of services such as conveyancing, family, personal injury and litigation, aiming to provide high-class professional service.
- Salary ranging between £24 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holidays including statutory days
- Available parking
- Training and development
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide support and assistance to a partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties on a daily basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel, accommodation and appointments
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Completing dictation
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading legal documents
- Maintain case management and office systems
- Organising meetings, appointments and follow-up on action points
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face
You will have;
- Experience as a Secretary in the legal environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package and case management systems
- Great timekeeping and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to join a great law firm, who are very supportive of its employee's needs and expectations. Our client is supportive of providing training and development for all employees. They are looking for someone who is keen and wants to hit the ground running, working 1-1 with one of the partners.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **