Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43303
Expiry date: 2023-07-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an established law firm within Northern Ireland, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary on a full-time permanent basis, for their Belfast office. This position is full-time in the office, 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a law firm that provides services across Northern Ireland. Focusing on conveyancing, personal injury, family, litigation and wills & probate.
- Salary range between £23 - £28k, depending on skills and experience
- Attractive benefits package
- Pension scheme
- Experienced and supportive working environment
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide 1 on 1 support within the conveyancing and probate department, on a daily basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel and accommodation
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Draft and maintain legal documents, such as deeds
- Opening and closing files
- Scheduling title deeds
- Professional communication through email, telephone and face to face
- Archiving files
- Provide administrative support to the wider team, if required
You will have;
- Experience as a Legal Secretary, preferably in conveyancing & probate
- Experience in case management systems
- Great timekeeping, organisational and communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **