Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36434
Expiry date: 2022-11-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a long standing law firm, with the recruitment of a Conveyancing Legal Secretary. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working on time sensitive cases and utilising the Microsoft Office package. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Greater Belfast Area.
Our client provides professional service to all clients, using all experience and expertise that the team has to offer. Our client focuses on a range of legal services such as Banking & Finance, Criminal Law, Litigation, Employment Law, wills & probate and property.
The Legal Secretary will work to assist the conveyancing team by completing a range of duties to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- To maintain diary management and organise meetings.
- Transcribe and proofread documents.
- Ensure that all files are maintained and kept up to date.
- To ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
- To complete general administrative duties such as filing, organisation, updating documents, and maintaining time effective management.
- Facilitate meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Use effective communication through email, telephone, and face to face interactions.
- To liaise with clients, external agencies and team members.
- To sustain time management skills when working with cases.
- To register and send title deeds back and forth.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Legal Secretary experience essential, conveyancing desirable.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
Depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs at www.honeycomb.jobs.