Legal Secretary – Dublin city / hybrid
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £34529.70 - £38845.91 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46495
Expiry date: 2023-11-03
Honeycomb is partnered with one of the Top 20 Law Firms in Dublin, to recruit for a Legal Secretary for their large and high performing Healthcare Department. The role is full time, permanent and operates on a hybrid working model.
Our client is one of the Top 20 Legal Practices in Dublin and has the largest Healthcare department in Ireland,. They have been in operation for well over a hundred years and are known as being a true leader in their field. The company values ongoing training and development and they have an excellent inclusive culture.
As a Legal Secretary you will support the solicitors with a range of administrative duties, including:
- Opening & closing files and operating the case management system.
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Digital dictation
- Assisting in the preparation of briefs
- Typing, filing, scanning and general administrative duties
- Booking meeting rooms and ordering hospitality
- Travel coordination
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders on behalf of the solicitor
- Assisting with billing
- Min. of 2 years of experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience in medical negligence/litigation is essential
- A team player with a good knowledge of legal secretarial support, including legal terminology
- Excellent IT skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word (including document
compare/tracking and version control), Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with Case Management systems; Practice Evolve is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday + stats
- 5% pension match
- Hybrid working - minimum 3 days in office
- Group Healthcare plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.