Legal Secretary – Dungannon – Up to 30K
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47846
Expiry date: 2023-12-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting our client, a well-established general practice law firm based in Dungannon, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. This is a full-time, permanent role offering a fantastic salary and great working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a legal secretary with 1 year+ experience to join a dynamic, vibrant, and driven law firm. In this role you will get the opportunity to learn/ develop your knowledge in all areas of law, with a specific focus on family, criminal and conveyancing.
What's in it for you:-
- Salary range between £24 - £30K depending on experience.
- 9am - 5pm office hours
- Opportunity to develop your legal knowledge across all areas of law.
- Assist in gathering basic information about clients and the nature of their legal issues
- Maintain regular communication with clients to schedule appointments, provide updates, relay messages from the solicitor, and gather necessary information
- Assist in drafting and preparing documents ensuring compliance with relevant laws
- Prepare and file documents
- Manage the solicitor's diary, scheduling appointments, court dates, deadlines and procedural requirements
- 1+ years' experience of working in a similar role
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and digital dictation
- Top audio typing capability
- Proactive, professional can-do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client information and legal matters
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 or send your CV to Juliet.email@example.com
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **