Legal Secretary (Employment)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40407
Expiry date: 2023-04-03
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a growing leading law firm based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. This is a full-time permanent role, with the option of 3 days per week working from home and 2 days in the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join a leading law firm, in the middle of a great growth period. This role offers a great work-life balance, with the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week!
- Salary range between £25 - £28K depending on skills and experience
- Hybrid working scheme (3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holidays plus statutory days
- The opportunity for development within the company
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide support to the employment department. This role will provide support and guidance on a daily basis. Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel, accommodation and appointments
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Draft and maintain legal documents
- Maintain management and office systems
- Organising meetings, hospitality and follow-up on action points
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with other secretaries, team members and departments
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face
- General administration duties
You will have;
- Experience as a Secretary in the legal or professional services environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package
- Great timekeeping and organisational skills
- Proactive and ambitious individual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company, who are continuously growing. They are looking for someone who is keen and wants to hit the ground running in a new busy working environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **