Legal Secretary / Glengormley
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37832
Expiry date: 2023-01-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a long-standing law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary for their Glengormley office. This role is full-time and permanent.
Our client is a well-established law firm in Northern Ireland, with a professional and experienced team. Our client focuses on services such as Conveyancing, Personal Injury, Litigation, Wills & Probate and Company Law.
This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Glengormley. The Legal Secretary will work to assist the Conveyancing team by completing a range of duties day-to-day.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining diary management and organising meetings.
- To liaise with clients, team members and external agencies.
- Ensuring files are kept up to date.
- Communicate face-to-face, through telephone and by email.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- To complete general administrative duties such as filing, updating and organising.
- To type with accuracy.
- Proofread legal documents.
- Registering and sending title deeds back and forth.
- To display a high level of attention to case files.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Good administration skills.
- Legal Secretary experience (desirable).
- Organisation and time management skills.
Salary and Benefits
£24 - 26k, depending on skills and experience.
Competitive holiday entitlement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.