Legal Secretary (Healthcare)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39042
Expiry date: 2023-02-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting an established law firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary for their Healthcare department. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Greater Belfast Area.
Our client is an exceptional law firm that focuses on a range of legal services such as Healthcare, Insurance, Education, Employment, Real Estate, Defence Insurance Litigation and many more.
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors within the Healthcare department, with a range of duties. These typical duties will include:
- Completing general administration duties on a daily basis.
- To audio type extremely accurately.
- To maintain diary management on a daily basis.
- Book meetings and arrange schedules.
- To open & close files.
- Transcribe and proofread all legal documents.
- Display a high level of attention to detail to ensure files are up-to-date and accurate.
- To prepare court bundles.
- Provide a professional and high level of customer service by phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Ability to audio type is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Legal Secretary experience essential.
- Great organisational skills.
£22 - 24k, depending on skills and experience.
20 days holidays plus statutory days.
Private medical plan.
Hybrid working opportunity after probation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **