Legal Secretary / Larne
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £19000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38050
Expiry date: 2023-01-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known law firm based in Larne, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary to join their busy office working in Litigation, Family and Criminal law.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's well-known law firms, providing services such as Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Person Injury Claims, Work Injury, Estate Planning and Drafting Wills etc.
This role is based in their Larne office on a full time, permanent basis. The Legal Secretary will be completing a range of duties such as:
- Completing general administration duties.
- Maintaining diary management.
- Organising appointments and booking meetings.
- Keeping all client files maintained and up to date.
- Preparing Legal documents.
- Liaising with the team, clients, and external agencies.
- Communicating by email, telephone and face-to-face.
- Audio typing from digital dictation.
- Legal Secretary experience essential.
- Good experience in the Microsoft Office Package.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- High level of customer service.
Salary and benefits
- Salary depending on skills and experience.
- Salary reviews based on performance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.