Legal Secretary (Litigation)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35366
Expiry date: 2022-09-21
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a leading law firm based in Belfast for the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This is an exciting permanent, full-time role based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading law firm, dynamic and recognised for excellence in the field. They have Partner led specialist teams offering expertise in all areas of law, including medical negligence, personal injury, asbestos litigation, criminal defence, immigration law, human rights, family and divorce law, property law and liquor licensing. With their continuous growth, innovative development and people-focused approach they have become renowned as a firm that leads the way.
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of administrative work, mainly in the Litigation field.
- Diary management & organising meetings.
- Opening & closing files.
- General administration.
- Ability to audio type extremely accurately
- Transcribe and proofread legal document
- Transcribe and proof read documents
- High level of attention to details to ensure files are up to date and accurate
- File, organise and update documents in a timely manner
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders
- Answer phone calls and take correct notes
- High levels of confidentially
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- At least 6 months Litigation experience
- Ability to audio type is desirable
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Audio typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary and Package
Competitive salary and Benefits Package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **