Legal Secretary (Litigation)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36779
Expiry date: 2022-11-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a prestigious law firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and displaying a high level of attention to time critical cases. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Greater Belfast Area.
Our client is a leading law firm that focuses on a range of legal services such as Banking & Finance, Criminal Law, Litigation, Employment Law, wills & probate and property. They provide professional service to all their clients, using great knowledge and expertise.
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of administrative work, mainly in the Litigation field. Typical responsibilities will include:
- To maintain diary management & organise meetings.
- To open & close files.
- Complete general administration duties on a daily basis.
- To audio type accurately.
- Transcribe and proofread all legal documents.
- Display a high level of attention to detail to ensure files are up to date and accurate.
- File, organise and update documents, in a time effective manner.
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders.
- Provide a high level of customer service by phone, email and face to face.
- Always maintain confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Litigation experience essential, Matrimonial experience desirable.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to audio type is desirable.
Depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **