Legal Secretary (Litigation)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39799
Expiry date: 2023-03-15
Honeycomb is assisting a large leading law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is an established law firm delivering excellent service to all clients, by producing work to the highest of standards and paying attention to detail. They are searching for people who love to be challenged and seize new opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and assisting solicitors with a range of administrative duties, on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- General administration duties, such as filing, organising, printing, and scanning.
- Preparing, filing, and updating legal documents.
- Drafting and proofreading legal documents.
- Maintaining diary management.
- Organising and preparing meetings.
- Booking appointments and providing reminders.
- Opening and closing case files.
- Conducting legal research.
- Using effective communication through face-to-face, email and telephone.
- Audio typing.
Litigation experience is essential.
Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The ability to audio type.
Experience in using case management systems.
Package and benefits
- £23k - £27k, depending on skills and experience
- 20 days holidays plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (after 6 months)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **