Legal Secretary (Litigation- Flexible working)
Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35489
Expiry date: 2022-09-28
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a leading Law Firm for the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation). This is a full-time (Flexible), Permanent position based in Lisburn.
Our client offers a broad range of legal services specialising in Corporate & Commercial, Defence Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Employment, Family & Matrimonial, Injury & Claims, Property and Wills, Probate & Estate Planning.
They are dedicated to providing a high quality service, acting on behalf of a broad range of clients ranging from private individuals to local and global companies.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
- Diary management & organising meetings.
- Opening & closing files.
- General administration.
- Ability to audio type extremely accurately
- Transcribe and proofread legal document
- Transcribe and proof read documents
- High level of attention to details to ensure files are up to date and accurate
- File, organise and update documents in a timely manner
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders
- Answer phone calls and take correct notes
- High levels of confidentially
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- At least 6 months Litigation experience
- Ability to audio type is desirable
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Audio typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desirable- Defence and general Litigation Experience
Salary and Package
- Competitive salary and Benefits Package
- Flexible working that suits you
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 . If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all. *
* Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.