Legal Secretary (Matrimonial)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40410
Expiry date: 2023-04-03
Honeycomb is assisting our client, an established Northern Ireland law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Matrimonial Legal Secretary. This is a full-time permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to work alongside the busy Matrimonial team, providing top client service and ensuring the smooth running of the office. Our client is a team of experienced professional individuals, who provide excellent services to all of their clients.
- Salary range between £24 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide support to the Matrimonial department. This role will provide support and guidance on a daily basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel, accommodation and appointments
- Supporting the department with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Draft and review legal documents
- Reception duties
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning and printing
- Typing/Audio typing
- Organising meetings, hospitality and follow-up on action points
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained
You will have;
- Experience as a Secretary in family law
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package
- Great timekeeping and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company, who aims to provide the best for its staff. They are looking for someone who has experience in family law and is seeking to join a team to develop their career and aspirations. This is wonderful for someone who would like to develop their skills and experience in the legal world.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **