Litigation Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38724
Expiry date: 2023-02-09
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting an exceptional leading law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is an established law firm providing legal services including Employment Law, Wills & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Medical Negligence, Family Law, and Litigation.
The Legal Secretary will support and assist Solicitors with a range of administrative work, within the Litigation field.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, filing, and updating legal documents.
- General administration duties, such as filing, organising, printing, and scanning.
- Maintaining diary management.
- Organising and preparing meetings.
- Booking appointments and providing reminders.
- Opening and closing case files.
- Managing correspondence through face-to-face, email and telephone.
- Audio typing.
- Transcribing and proofreading all legal documents.
- Litigation experience is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to audio type is desirable.
£24k - £27k, Depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **