Litigation Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39292
Expiry date: 2023-03-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a prestigious law firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Litigation Legal Secretary. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and displaying a high level of attention to time critical cases. This role is full-time, permanent, and based in the Greater Belfast Area.
Our client is a leading law firm that focuses on a range of legal services such as Banking & Finance, Criminal Law, Litigation, Employment Law, wills & probate and property. They provide professional service to all their clients, using great knowledge and expertise.
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of administrative work, mainly in the Litigation field. Typical responsibilities will include:
- To maintain diary management & organise meetings.
- To open & close files.
- Complete general administration duties on a daily basis.
- To audio type accurately.
- Transcribe and proofread all legal documents.
- Display a high level of attention to detail to ensure files are up-to-date and accurate.
- File, organise and update documents, in a time-effective manner.
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders.
- Provide a high level of customer service by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Always maintain confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Litigation experience is essential.
- Ability to audio type is desirable.
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills.
£23k -26k, depending on skills and experience.