Litigation Personal Assistant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40114
Expiry date: 2023-04-17
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading law firm based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of a Litigation Personal Assistant. This is a full-time permanent role, with the opportunity for career development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a supportive and encouraging team. Based in Belfast, you will be working alongside leading multi-disciplinary teams providing support in litigation.
- Salary range between £23 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Generous leave entitlement
- The opportunity to develop your career and ambitions
Your role as a Litigation Personal Assistant is an extremely important position and involves providing administrative support to Partners/Fee Earners and excellent delivery to all clients.
Typical duties will include:
- Supporting Partners and Fee Earners with a range of clerical and administrative duties - including presentations, briefs and reports
- Provide reception cover
- Produce a high volume of court documents, and bundles, under tight deadlines
- Diary management - booking appointments for travel, hotels, and meeting rooms
- Management of document management systems, assisting with soft and hard copy filing
- Attend meetings and take notes when required
You will have;
- A minimum 2 year's experience working as a PA
- Excellent experience using the Microsoft Office System
- Proactive and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
Experience & Essential Skills
- 2+ years' experience of working as a PA in a professional services/partnership environment.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Attention to detail for time-sensitive work.
You will be rewarded with an organisation that cares about its employee's development and ambitions. You will have the opportunity to develop professional working relationships with different teams in the professional services world.
This is an amazing opportunity to step into a Personal Assistant role, that not only provides development but aims to take care of their employees from the very beginning! If this sparks your interest, we would love to hear from you!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **