Logistics Coordinator (30K)
Location: Newtownabbey, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £29500 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43982
Expiry date: 2023-07-31
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a local FMCG organisation to recruit for a Logistics Coordinator (Food) on a 1-year contract basis. This is an excellent role for someone who is passionate about building strong relationships within the industry. Our client is highly reputable and continues to make long-term changes within the sector.
- First point of contact for all clients/ partners within the supply chain, building strong relationships.
- Working closely with wider departments coordinating meetings, reviews and reports.
- Resolving any issues/ queries within supply chain and promoting new business for the client.
- Ensuring adherence to all compliance and polices alongside any other adhoc duties required.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with previous experience working within supply chain, experience within the food industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong, personable and confident individual, who has the ability to work within a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to work off your own initiative and working within tight time frames.
The package for this role includes a generous salary of £29,500. This role presents the rare opportunity to work within a niche industry, with great opportunities for career development and progression, alongside a variety of other benefits. Based in Newtownabbey, with a working week of 8:30-4 and flexibility of hybrid working.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **