Marketing Administrator (Excellent Business)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH49482
Expiry date: 2024-03-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful global supply chain business to recruit a Marketing Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis. Our client operates within an exciting, fast-paced industry and works alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Providing high level administrative support within the Marketing team, including, raising of invoices, quotations, diary management and coordination.
- Being an integral part of the business, assisting in various events and marketing activities.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across various departments.
- Maintaining internal data bases, reporting and conducting research.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with strong administrative experience working within a busy office environment.
- You must be creative with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationships throughout various departments.
- IT proficient with experience in using all MS packages and CRM.
The package for this role includes a competitive salary of £25,000, offering a working week of Monday- Friday. Based in the heart of Belfast city centre, the client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. Within this role you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work collaboratively within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **