Location: Holywood, County Down
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44014
Expiry date: 2023-08-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, David Meade, an international trainer, facilitator, broadcaster, researcher, and keynote speaker, with the recruitment of a Marketing Co-ordinator to support David and the team as they continue the rapid expansion journey of their sister company - LightBulbTeams.com
If you are ready for your next step to nurture the marketing function of an impactful business built on personal brand, this could be the perfect role for you!
- £25-£28k depending on experience
- Beautiful offices in Holywood
- WFH 4 days per month
- Private health insurance
- Global travel with some fantastic work perks
David Meade Events is a Belfast based business with a truly global reach. Delivering hundreds of events every year in North America, The Middle East, and all across Europe, they are trusted by some of the biggest brands globally including Apple, PWC, Harvard, Virgin Media, Facebook and many more.
Their sister company LightBulb Teams works with the world's best brands and challenges their groups to work together to change lives. Their sessions are fun, engaging, inspirational, and educational. As part of their groundbreaking team development programmes, they build life changing prosthetic hands and sight saving water filters that his team delivers - for free - to clinics and hospitals in developing countries all over the world.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your role as a Marketing Coordinator is key to supporting the increasing marketing demands for both David Meade Events and Lightbulb Teams. You will develop brand-new creative revenue generating campaigns and digital marketing activity that showcases the international client base David Meade work with.
You'll think differently about lead generation and be given latitude and freedom to test new ideas, try fresh approaches, and experiment with the messaging, channels, media, and methods.
Some of your responsibilities will be;
- Creating campaigns
- Experimenting with marketing concepts, methods, and media that excite you
- Innovating the approach to gifting
- Creating, curating, and sharing relevant articles and content
- Scheduling social posts across all social channels
- Managing digital marketing assets (photography, videography etc)
- In-person event support - joining the team on site, both nationally and internationally to assist with on the ground logistics, while also capturing and sharing content in real time and for future curation
- Capturing client testimonials
- Email marketing - content creation, writing and visual design work alongside creative partners
- Working with the MD to craft and shape the customer journey to optimize marketing touch points and maximise ROI
- Website content support
- You will have at least two years in a true marketing administrator role and are ready for your next step to own projects from concept to impact
- Ideally you will have a business/marketing qualification, but if you have built your career on work experience alone, please don't hesitate to apply
- You are systems orientated and sharp picking up new CRM's/technology
- You have experience across the marketing spectrum, including social media and campaign management
- You are exceptional in your communication style, both written and verbally
- You are curious, creative, and enjoy thinking outside of the box
This is a truly rare opportunity to work with an incredibly hardworking and passionate team who drive excellence in their every day. You will enjoy coming to the office to collaborate, get creative, and have a lot of laughs along the way.
Please note due to the nature of the business, an element of flexibility is required for travel (Europe and beyond!) plus at times weekend and evening work. If this is something you would love to discuss, we would love to talk!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.