Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Contacts: Dearbhla Kilpatrick, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44734
Expiry date: 2023-11-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our team. This is a really exciting opportunity for a marketing professional keen to develop their career within a fast paced, customer focused sector. Excellent basic salary + benefits + CPD opportunity + hybrid working.
Honeycomb is a locally owned, boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in Business Support. Since launching in 2017, the business has grown from strength to strength and we are now a team of 24 with plans to continue this expansion over the next 18 months. Our success to date has been driven by our uncompromising focus on delivering an exceptional service for our customers - both employers and job seekers - and we are proud to work in partnership with many of Northern Ireland's most successful businesses and to represent the most talented Administration and Business Support professionals on the local market.
While we know Honeycomb is a great place to work, it is fantastic to see that others think so too, and are delighted with our 5* Glassdoor reviews.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategies to engage with our customers, sharing the Honeycomb story to build on our success. Typical duties will include:
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new & emerging social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram
- Manage the social media content, creating engaging content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns
- Generate brochures & marketing literature
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Collaborate with industry thought leaders and experts on guest article
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
To be successful within the role, you will have gained previous experience within a marketing function and have demonstrable track record of planning, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns to increase sales. As Marketing Executive, you will also be comfortable on a wide range of social media platforms and relevant software to schedule content.
This role offers an excellent basic salary + bonus + extensive benefits. We also offer a hybrid working model (after a training period), of 3 days in office and 2 days WFH.
To discuss the role in confidence, contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick at Honeycomb or email your CV via the link below.
***** If you have a disability and require an adjustment to be made at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly on 02896207050 and we will endeavour to facilitate this.*****