Matrimonial Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37713
Expiry date: 2022-12-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary to join their busy Matrimonial Team.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's well-known law firms, prioritising the needs of their clients and focusing on delivering new and innovative ways of problem solving. With great experience within the team, they deal with important cases across areas such as family law, conveyancing, will & probate, business criminal and claims & compensation.
This role is based in Belfast City Centre on a full-time, permanent basis. The Legal Secretary will be completing a range of duties within the Matrimonial team, to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operation within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- To maintain diary management and organise meetings.
- Keep all files maintained and up to date.
- Gather and check documents to the highest level of detail.
- Ensure all relevant documents are done and submitted in a timely manner.
- Attend the High Court as and when required.
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
- Complete general clerical duties.
- Facilitate meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Consult with high net worth clients daily.
- Consult with Solicitors, Barristers, and the High Court.
- Use effective communication through email, telephone, and face-to-face interactions.
- Legal Secretary essential, Matrimonial desirable.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills.
- £25-28k, depending on skills and experience.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Annual discretionary performance bonus.
- Excellent opportunity for progression.
- Ongoing training and development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.