Matrimonial Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38725
Expiry date: 2023-02-09
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading law firm based in East Belfast, with the recruitment of a Matrimonial Legal Secretary to join their busy Matrimonial Team.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's leading law firms focusing on providing services in Conveyancing, Matrimonial and Family Law, Employment Law, Real Estate and Media Law.
This role is based in East Belfast on a full-time, permanent basis. The Legal Secretary will be ensuring the day-to-day running of the office, by assisting and supporting the Matrimonial team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Completing general administration duties such as filing, prioritising, organising, printing, and scanning.
- Drafting and preparing legal documents.
- Completing audio typing.
- Maintaining diary management daily.
- Arranging appointments and meetings, providing updates and reminders.
- Ensuring that all files are kept up to date and confidentiality is maintained.
- Liaise with Solicitors, Barristers, and external agencies daily.
- Using effective communication and great interpersonal skills through face-to-face, email and telephone engagement.
- Legal Secretary experience essential, Matrimonial desirable.
- Good experience in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- £24k - 27k, depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **