Matrimonial Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39592
Expiry date: 2023-03-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known law firm with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary to join their busy Matrimonial team. This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's well-known law firms, prioritising the needs of their clients and focusing on delivering new and innovative ways of problem-solving. With great experience within the team, they deal with important cases across areas such as family law, conveyancing, will & probate, business criminal and claims & compensation.
This role has the opportunity to be based in Belfast City Centre or the Carrickfergus area, on a full-time, permanent basis. The Legal Secretary will be completing a range of duties within the Matrimonial team, to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- To maintain diary management and organise meetings.
- Keep all files maintained and up to date.
- Gather and check documents to the highest level of detail.
- Ensure all relevant documents are done and submitted promptly.
- Attend the court as and when required.
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
- Complete general clerical duties.
- Facilitate meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Consult with Solicitors, Barristers, and the High Court.
- Use effective communication through email, telephone, and face-to-face interactions.
- Legal Secretary essential, Matrimonial desirable.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills.
- £25-27k, depending on skills and experience.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Flexible working.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **